Explore Japan with unlimited travel
“It was safe, reliable and great value for money”-LOUISE
How does the Japan Rail Pass work?
1. Order Your Japan Rail Pass
2. Receive your exchange order
3. Go to Japan
4. Get your ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp visa
5. Transform your exchange order to a Japan Rail Pass
6. Discover Japan & Save
Discover Japan & Save
The Japan Rail Pass offers unlimited travel on the JR Railway, selected buses, and selected ferries for overseas visitors.
If you are planning on making multiple trips within Japan, the Japan Rail Pass offers the most affordable way to travel around. Put it this way, a return trip from Tokyo to Kyoto will cost you around the same price as a 7 day Japan Rail Pass.
What does it include?
- Shinkansen (Bullet Train)
- Limited express
- Local (Including Rapid and Special Rapid)
The pass is also valid on the following non-JR lines:
- Tokyo Monorail between Hamamatsucho and Haneda Airport
- Aoimori Railway for journeys starting and ending at Hachinohe and Aomori only, and for journeys from these stations to Noheji and the JR East Ominato Line.
- Miyajima – Miyajimaguchi
- JR Hokkaido Bus Company
- JR Bus Tohoku Company
- JR Bus Kanto Company
- JR Tokai Bus Company
- West JR Bus Company
- Chugoku JR Bus Company
- JR Shikoku Bus Company
- JR Kyushu Bus Company
- Most local lines of JR bus
Effective with passes issued April 1, 2013, the Japan Rail Pass will no longer be valid on express bus routes.
Discover Japan & Save!
- You Get Unlimited Travel
- You Save Money
- Easy To Use
- 7, 14, and 21 day options
- Travel In Style
- Hotel Discounts
Our Customers TESTIMONIALS!
“We’ve traveled many places in our time and I must say the whole experience with the Japan Rail Pass Now was fantastic. I’ve never seen such an efficient network of trains which actually run on time!”
“The Japan Rail Pass allowed me to travel Japan with complete flexibility and freedom. I had no real plans when I arrived in Tokyo and the pass allowed me to make travel decisions as I went.”
“Me and some friends headed snow boarding in Hakuba and after we decided to visit more of the country on the Japan Rail network. The pass made it an ease and we all had such a good time.”
“The whole trip was simply amazing. I hadn’t done a lot of research before my trip and with the flexibility of the pass it allowed me to change things as I went. It was safe, reliable and great value for money”.
Why Japan Rail Pass Now?
- We are Australia’s No.1 Choice for the Japan Rail Pass
- Japan Rail Pass Specialists
- All orders shipped and delivered in Australia
- Payments charged in Australian dollars
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee