Discover & SAVE with a JAPAN RAIL PASS
How does the Japan Rail Pass work?
1. Order your pass online
2. Receive your exchange order
3. Go to Japan
4. Get your ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp visa
5. Swap your exchange order voucher to a JR Pass
6. Discover Japan & Save
Discover Japan & Save
The Japan Rail Pass (2021) offers unlimited travel on the JR Railway, selected buses, and selected ferries for overseas visitors.
If you are planning on making multiple trips within Japan, the JR Pass offers the most affordable way to travel around. Put it this way, a return trip from Tokyo to Kyoto will cost you around the same price as a 7 day Rail Pass.
What does it include?
- Shinkansen (Bullet Train)
- Limited express
- Local (Including Rapid and Special Rapid)
The pass is also valid on the following non-JR lines:
- Tokyo Monorail between Hamamatsucho and Haneda Airport
- Aoimori Railway for journeys starting and ending at Hachinohe and Aomori only, and for journeys from these stations to Noheji and the JR East Ominato Line.
- Miyajima – Miyajimaguchi
- JR Hokkaido Bus Company
- JR Bus Tohoku Company
- JR Bus Kanto Company
- JR Tokai Bus Company
- West JR Bus Company
- Chugoku JR Bus Company
- JR Shikoku Bus Company
- JR Kyushu Bus Company
- Most local lines of JR bus
Rhe JR RAIL PASS (ジャパン・レール・パス) will no longer be valid on express bus routes.
About the Japan Railways Group
The Japan Railways Group is one of the world leading rail networks with over 20,000 daily departures. The network has six service regions: JR Hokkaido, JR East, JR West, JR Central, JR Kyushu and JR Shikoku. Their bullet trains (Shinkansen) are famous for their fast speed, safety record and reliability.[/fusion_builder_container]
Our Customers TESTIMONIALS!
“We’ve traveled many places in our time and I must say the whole experience with Japan Rail Pass Now was fantastic. I’ve never seen such an efficient network of trains which actually run on time!”
“The JR Pass allowed me to travel Japan with complete flexibility and freedom. I had no real plans when I arrived in Tokyo and the pass allowed me to make travel decisions as I went.”
“Me and some friends headed snow boarding in Hakuba. We decided after to visit more of the country on the Japan Rail network. The pass made it an ease and we all had such a good time.”
“The whole trip was simply amazing. I hadn’t done a lot of research before my trip and with the flexibility of the pass it allowed me to change things as I went. It was safe, reliable and great value for money”.
Why Japan Rail Pass Now?
- We are Australia’s No.1 Choice for the Japan Rail Pass
- JR Pass Specialist & Official Agent
- All orders shipped and delivered in Australia
- Payments charged in Australian dollars
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee